Monday, May 12, 2008

Today in my yard

the top one is the after picture of today and the botom is the before picture.


DAY ONE



my yard was ugly but now some people came and started to redo my back yard. they came all the way from Mexico, but now they want to help us make are yard. pretty boring just siting in a chair looking and watching them clean up are yard. The garden people had to cut some of my moms tree roots and shes a litle woried.



some of my observations: there's a big tractor thing just siting there looking at me. there's a small tree that is worth 10,000$ pretty cool. theres 2 big mounds of dirt, ones fresh dirt like the dark color and the other is old and it has these huge rocks on it. there is also a pile of cinder blocks and some tools oh wait thers some more cinder blocks hahaha oh also there's some in a line trying to create a retaining wall.
there are alot of birds, every time I turn around there is a bird picking for worms because the soil is very soft right now because it was all just dug up. my parents think it should be a party back yard but i think it would be cool just to have it like a skate park. but im 13 and when i get older I wont really b e able to skate and im still not verry good.
well I hope you enjoy reading my blog I will try to make a new one with uptodate pictures, cya.

2 comments:

Helen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Helen said...

Wow, Vincent, I think the people are working hard on your yard, so I think that it will turn out looking really cool!