Thursday, May 15, 2008

The day with no workers












Day 4


today we had no workers, i guess they had the day off. but today when i got home being the piro i am i started my one little fire. then i was told not to and got in trouble. and then we went to the store and bought some fire wood, hot dogs, chocolate, and gramcrakers. then i started a fire and every one was siting by it. we waited until it died. then we started to cook the hot dogs, they were really good. then my dad went inside to try to out blog me. then me my brother and mom started to make smores mmmmmmmmmm good:) not to much happpened to day but it was fun. here are some more of my fammilys blogs. go to . sarchetfamily.blogspot.com. and barnesfamlv.blogspot.com. ill will post some more tommorow bye.

1 comment:

Helen said...

The fire pit looks REALLY cool.