Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Another day at the yard




Day two





Today I went to school and when I came back a big truck was out in front of my house there were some other small ones too. When I got in to look out the window I saw no one, because the umbrella for the hot tub was in the way. I went into my parents room to look out the window and there was a fire pit with people putting red bricks around it. Behind him was another man putting cinder blocks around a pile of dirt. The tractor is bringing them blocks, and he's leaving tire tracks every where.



I think that our yard is going to look really good when it's done, because it already looks better. How could it get any worse. I am especially exited for the fire pit because I love burning things and making smores.



Some of my observations: 3 piles of red bricks. there's a tractor up on the small hill. o wait never mind it just got loaded up. they almost finished the fire pit its not that deep.



Well that's all for today I will make one every day until my back yard is done. cya later:) Vincent





3 comments:

LAVAMAN said...

holy cow!!! you need to be careful Vincent. Sometimes when they do too good of a job with the fire pit... you cant get the fire to go out when you want to. You will have to ask your uncle Dave to show you the proper way to put out a fire!!! Boy scout style! Your mom will not only love the method... but she will especially love the smell!

Thanks for all the cool updates. the pictures and thoughts are wonderful.

Allison Barnes said...

That looks pretty cool! I am excited to see how it turns out! Do you make them work in the rain?? Good job on the blog! Help your mom make one...

love Aunt Allison

Unknown said...

That is gonna look awesome! I want to see pictures of all the old toys they dig up back there. And I don't see why you couldn't put in a mini half pipe up in the other corner of the yard. I got your back on that one Vincent.